James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Proverbs 25:25
Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
2 mths DTE
Today is our 2 month anniversary of being DTE. While I anxiously wait for referrals to happen and see us move up on the list, I have surprisingly been less anxious than normal with the slow down in Ethiopia. I am trusting that God will bring on the referral flood soon. In the meantime we will wait, pray, and prepare. I lift up the families who have been waiting much longer than us. I can only imagine what it would be like knowing our time is near and yet being let down each week with a lack of movement. God's got a big and awesome plan that I can't wait to see in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment