James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Proverbs 25:25
Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

I just wanted to wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas. We began our festivities this morning by singing happy birthday to Jesus and then opening some gifts, playing baseball in the street, watching the kids ride their bikes, visiting with Uncle LJ, and just enjoying hanging out as a family. My awesome husband got me the most awesome necklace shaped of Africa from junkposse and I just can't stop looking at it. It is just my style and has special meaning to me. We are also styling our really cool simply love T-shirts from mycrazyadoption. Oh yeah, how could I forget..... one of the families in our age category got a referral, bumping us up to #7 for a toddler boy. YIPPEE!!!! Anyways, I have lots to do so bye for now..... and as our little guy likes to say, Happy Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment