James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Proverbs 25:25
Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.

Friday, November 12, 2010

It's here It's here It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!




The mailman saw Brain and I walking toward him and he grinned as he shouted out to us "It's Here!!!!!" WooHoo I am sooooo excited. Off to Fed ex we go. Ahhhhh. What a relief. We have completed our dossier. 171H and all. Yippee Yippee Yippee!!!!

2 comments:

  1. woo-hoo!! So have they given you a DTE yet??

    **I just saw your comment on the board about your i171h taking so long. Ours sat in a box in Charleston for a month and Missouri for almost 3 months. We had to call Senator DeMint to get him to help us. I feel your pain girl - a TINY bit of bitterness was felt as everyone else was getting theirs in a couple weeks. Well, maybe more than a tiny bit - I AM a sinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. We were told by our family coordinator that we should be DTE 11/19 unless there were delays. I have hesitated to post my DTE for fear of a delay. I'm hoping for confirmation tomorrow. I too am a sinner and may have had some bitterness too.

    ReplyDelete