We are DTE today, Nov. 19, 2010. I get such a kick that God brings us such joy in the little things. This very important date follows a line of other important dates for our family. Nov.16 is our 2nd child's birthday, Nov.17 is our 1st child's birthday, Nov.18 is Brian's mom's birthday, and now today is a hugely significant date in bringing our 3rd child home. We received an email from our family coordinator congratulating us on all our hard work. We also were given a fedex tracking to track our package all the way to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I decided to let any of you who are interested follow it as well (796471317492). We are now on a waiting list for a referral. We have one more great thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Now I get to put a date under our name. YIPPEE!!!
Anna Baker
11-19-2010 DTE
No comments:
Post a Comment