James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Proverbs 25:25
Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Changes
Brian and I have decided to make some changes to our adoption. Instead of requesting a male 12-30 months, we have changed our request to a male 0-12 months. There were many contributing factors to this, but ultimately, we believe this will be best for our family. Once again, Brian and I were on the same page with this. I spoke with our family coordinator and social worker this afternoon and we have approval. We will need to amend our home study in a few months, but this shouldn't require too much work as papers are beginning to expire anyways. In changing our request we move from #3 to #14 on the unofficial list. I laugh at the craziness of this, knowing we just willingly made our wait time increase at least a few months when we were nearing the end. I also find it humorous that just a few months ago I got rid of all the remaining baby boy clothes we had saved. Oh well. Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment