Over the last 5 days, Brian and I have celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary and today is our 8 month anniversary of being DTE. One anniversary was pleasant to celebrate and the other not so much. I'll let you guess which one is which. It amazes me that every time I go through a rough patch with the adoption, God never leaves me hanging. I was very bummed out when the wait times were extended again, but that rut only lasted a couple of days. Today I am feeling much better. There are so many people who God has brought into my path who have been through the process and are so kind and encouraging. I hope to one day be used by God in a similar way to encourage others. It would be so much easier if my faith would always stay strong, but I have my moments when I am weak. I love that through these trying times, as difficult as they seem, my faith grows stronger through each trial I face. Praise God for that. James 1:2-4 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
Our wedding anniversary was wonderful. The Baker's watched the kids so we could have a couple of nights to ourselves in Siesta Key. Thank you Lowell! Here are a few of the pictures we took.


No comments:
Post a Comment