James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Proverbs 25:25
Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It is devastating to me how many of God's children are scattered throughout the world, many who will never know what it will mean to be loved by a mom and dad. I understand that not everyone is called to adopt, but I am tired of people thinking that adoption is 2nd best to biological children. I can only think that that thought comes from the self centered who think their genes are better than others. Since all children out there are from the Lord, I'm pretty sure He would disagree. It breaks my heart to think that any of God's children would have to live like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment