James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Proverbs 25:25
Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

St. Anthony's Triathlon

Ok, so I know this has nothing to do with the adoption, but I just can't help myself. I am so proud of my husband and how dedicated he is to his race training. It really paid off for him. He finished 50th out of 218 in his division and qualified for the olympic distance national championship race in Tuscalusa, Alabama. Woo Hoo! His time was 2:31:33, which was a 1:33 slower than he was hoping, but the winds were something like 20mph and he had a stomach virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment